The FDA put out a list of nine hand sanitizers that contain an extremely toxic substance called methanol that could KILL you. They’re all made by a Mexican company called Eskbiochem, and here are the brand names you need to worry about . . .
1) Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer.
2) All-Clean Hand Sanitizer.
3) The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer.
4) Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
5) Four different types of a brand called CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer.
6) And Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer.
That one was especially toxic, the FDA tested a bottle, and it was 81% methanol.