It may be “summer vacation” but many kids from the Class of 2020 are already getting ready for their next chapter. It might include college, but it might not. Let’s face it, not everybody is cut out for higher education. So as a public service, here is a list of . . . Signs You Aren’t Meant For College.
* The only thing you got on your SAT was drool.
* The only book you read this year is Facebook.
* You like ping pong and beer separately but not together.
* You’re a terrible test-taker . . . except pregnancy tests . . . you’ve aced those multiple times!
* You graduated high school with a 4.0 . . . blood-alcohol level.
* The rest of the family calls you “The Dumb One” . . . and you’re a Kardashian.
* Every career test you take gives the same answer: stripper.