People with Neanderthal DNA are three times more likely to have severe coronavirus cases. About 50% of people of south Asian descent and 16% of people of European descent have those Neanderthal genes. Should you worry? Here are some of the Signs You’re a Descendant of Neanderthals.
* Laser hair removal clinics call you “The Challenge.”
* Your annual physical is done by a paleontologist.
* To be honest, you’re still a little scared of fire.
* You live off residuals from your Geico commercials.
* NFL fans know you as “Gronk.”
* Your favorite music? Rock.