I’m here to try and make all your dreams come true. Especially if that dream is to have the PERFECT wedding . . . at a discount grocery store. (???) Aldi supermarkets, is giving one lucky couple, a grocery store-themed wedding, complete with a cocktail reception, “flowing with Aldi food and beverages.” The wedding package includes . . .
- A branded, tiered wedding cake . . .
- Appetizers such as their “famous mini Red Bag Chicken sliders” . . .
- A photographer doing a “romantic photoshoot” in front of the store . . .
- All the decorations, flowers, a videographer, and a DJ.
- And as a wedding gift, you’ll get $5,000 in Aldi gift cards.
You won’t have to worry about random shoppers crashing your nuptials, because the wedding will be held at their “model store” at their headquarters in Batavia, Illinois. But wait . . . THERE’S MORE! The marriage will even be officiated by an Aldi employee. If you’re interested, you need to apply online by August 17th (click HERE). You also must already be engaged, and you have to be willing to hold the wedding on November 9th of THIS year.