One of the great things about sports starting up (hopefully), is getting back to the proud tradition of sports EATING. A new survey asked fans about their sports food and drink traditions, habits, and preferences . . .
* Half say they’ll eat 20 wings while watching football on a Saturday or Sunday.
* When baseball teams offer “dollar dog night,” the average person will eat THREE.
* 73% put mustard on a stadium hot, 53% are all about ketchup.
* 55% have paid extra to get a souvenir drink cup at a game.
* And 60% of people have grabbed a stranger’s souvenir cup or sundae helmet that they left behind.