It’s National Margarita Day!

Today is National Margarita Day! And according to a recent survey, 76% of Americans drink margaritas.  67% of them prefer it to “frozen”, while the other 33% would rather have it “on the rocks”. Mashed.com ranked 15 popular chain restaurant margaritas, and the house version at Buffalo Wild Wings came out on top (Chili’s came in second). Coming in dead last is Applebee’s. They also ranked 12 grocery store margarita mixes, with the top spot going to Tres Agaves Organic Margarita Mix . . . seriously, does there have to be an “organic” version of EVERYTHING?