If you see a kid walking down the street in an AC/DC t-shirt, don’t be surprised if they tell you they’ve never heard a AC/DC song! More and more big retailers are selling sell them now. And a new survey found 25% of Americans have worn a shirt for a band they weren’t familiar with. For people under 30, it’s 41%. The most popular band logo shirts are, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Queen, and Pink Floyd. As a public service, here are a few Signs Someone Isn’t Really an AC/DC Fan . . .
- Their favorite band member is the guy who bit the head off a bat.
- They call the band “A. C. Lightning Bolt. D. C.”
- When you take them to a concert, they ask “Where’s the guy with the top hat?”
- They swear things haven’t been the same since Yoko came into the picture.
- Their response to “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap”? “Well, THAT’S a bad business model.”