Seemed Like A Good Idea . . .

Having a bad Monday? Here’s something that might make you feel better about yourself . . . some workers at an auto repair shop in Indianapolis were working on a car, and needed to empty the car’s gas tank into a bucket. Apparently, the fumes from the bucket were really strong, so someone came up with the idea to LIGHT SOME INCENSE to cover up some gas fumes. I think you can probably see where this is going . . . embers from the incense landed in a bucket of gas, and the shop went up in flames. Fortunately, all the workers got out safely, but the shop was basically destroyed. (here’s a photo of the garage)