I don’t mean to be a buzzkill, but we’re less than a month from Tax Day. If you’re looking for someone to do your taxes, I hope you pick someone competent and professional, and avoid anyone on this list of . . . Signs You Hired the Wrong Tax Preparer:
* He’s handwriting your 1040 with a glitter gel pen.
* She accepts cash, check, or shelter.
* He’s proud of his proficiency in Common Core math.
* She walks in still wearing her Starbucks barista name badge.
* You find it really hard to understand him with that gimp mask on.
* She asks YOU when Tax Day is.