Disney World reopened over the weekend. And if you were one of the thousands of mouse-eared faithful willing to risk COVID-19 to attend, you’ll relate to a lot from today’s list of Signs You’re Way Too Into Disney . . .
* You’ve gotten written up by HR because you actually do whistle while you work.
* Your standard everyday outfit: shirt, bow tie, hat, no pants.
* You try to skip foreplay with your spouse by using a “Fast Pass”.
* Not only are you not annoyed by “It’s a Small World” . . . it’s your ringtone.
* You are not bothered in the least by the obvious health code violations in “Ratatouille”.
* Your day doesn’t start until you fling open the shutters and sing to the birds.