Well, I’ve mapped out my next vacation . . . I’m going on a “Sandwich Pilgrimage”! Thrillist.com recently ranked the best states to live in if you love sandwiches. The top five (click HERE for the complete list). . .
5) Illinois – Italian beef sandwiches.
4) Louisiana – the Po’ boy sandwich.
3) New York – the $22 pastrami sandwich from Katz’s Deli.
2) New Jersey – Italian deli sandwiches.
1) Pennsylvania. mostly because of cheesesteaks, but Pittsburgh has Primanti Brothers, famous for putting French fries IN sandwiches.